Hybrid and Mini-Grid Systems
MPower has delivered a variety of renewable energy projects across Australia and the Pacific Region including EPC design and construction, technology integration, grid connection and synchronization, hybrid power plants and mini-grid systems. Project stakeholders look to MPower as a proven installation performer, particularly where new technology is being deployed, knowing they can rely on project cost estimates, delivery times and technical outcomes.
For further information, please read our Renewables Capability Statement here.
MPower hybrid and mini-grid experience includes:
- Technology Parks / Precinct Power
- Remote Community / Mining Sites
- Island Power / Pacific Nations Power Systems
MPower specializes in designing, building and supporting stand-alone, off-grid or hybrid mini-grid power plants.
Whether the power is required in a city environment, mining site or pacific island MPower can deliver either green
field plants or build on existing infrastructure to introduce or expand renewable energy supply and reduce reliance on
fossil fuel energy sources.
MPower key skill set includes:
- System design including utility and consumer interfaces, electrical, mechanical and energy retail elements
- Equipment selection and procurement
- Manufacture of equipment
- Integration with telecommunications and energy retailing networks
- Testing and commissioning
- Network compliance
- Ongoing support and maintenance