Utility Power Systems
MPower has delivered a variety of renewable energy projects across Australia and the Pacific Region including EPC design and construction, technology integration, grid connection and synchronization, hybrid power plants and mini-grid systems. Project stakeholders look to MPower as a proven installation performer, particularly where new technology is being deployed, knowing they can rely on project cost estimates, delivery times and technical outcomes.
For further information, please read our Renewables Capability Statement here.
MPower utility power capability includes:
- Residential Energy Storage
- Networked Energy Storage
- Remote Area Power Supply
MPower has worked with power utilities for many years designing and implementing innovative solutions for particular
network needs that either solve existing problems or develop new technologies for the future.
Particular focus has been on:
- System design including utility and consumer interfaces, electrical, mechanical and energy retail elements
- Equipment selection and procurement
- Manufacture of equipment
- Integration with telecommunications and energy retailing networks
- Testing and commissioning
- Network compliance
- Ongoing support and maintenance